In this episode of The Bible for Normal People Podcast, Pete and Jared tackle the question: Do we know God is good from the Bible? If you have a question for Pete & Jared, submit it on the Ask Pete page of the website and it might be featured on an upcoming blog post or podcast episode.
Pithy, shareable, less-than-280-character statements you can share.
- “There’s something important to the practicality for how we practice our faith…maybe practicing Christianity in my daily life didn’t always have to deal with my brain.” @jbyas
- “How can you be certain God is loving? I can’t – in that intellectual sense. I can’t say, ‘Here’s how I am certain.’” @peteenns
Mentioned in this episode:
- Book: “We Make The Road By Walking” by Brian D. McLaren
- Book: “The Universal Christ” by Richard Rohr
- Book: “How the Bible Actually Works” by Pete Enns
- Support: The Bible for Normal People Patreon
Powered by RedCircle