On this episode, Pete and Jared talk with Hebrew Bible scholar and theologian Jon D. Levenson about where the idea of resurrection shows up in the Hebrew Bible and early Judaism, what it means when it does, and how some of that finds its way into the New Testament.
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” Series: for unto us a child is born
- B4NP Podcast Episode 32: “Moving Beyond Patriarchy,” with Carolyn Custis James
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” series: Christmas in America and the Old Testament
- B4NP Podcast Episode 31: “LIVE from Penn State University”
- A Very Brief Thought for Today on How the Bible Works, Which Will Change Your Life