On this episode, Pete and Jared talk with Hebrew Bible scholar and theologian Jon D. Levenson about where the idea of resurrection shows up in the Hebrew Bible and early Judaism, what it means when it does, and how some of that finds its way into the New Testament.
- B4NP Podcast Episode 24: “Womanist Biblical Interpretation” with Nyasha Junior
- I Am OBVIOUSLY Not a Marcionite (Sheesh)
- B4NP Podcast Episode 23: “What is the Book of Romans Trying to Do?” with Beverly Gaventa
- Can the Bible Be “Trusted” and What Does That Even Mean?
- Why Church Creeds Can’t Have the Last Word (Not Even Yours)