Today’s guests are Jared and me. Mainly because we’ve already run out of interesting people to talk to. But seriously, “How can we teach the Bible to our children?” is a question that keeps coming up, and so, as parents in various stages of life, we thought we’d dip our toes into the water. I’m sure this won’t be the last time we discuss this on B4NP, especially given the changing landscape of western Christianity.
- A Story of 2 Very Stupid Spies Who Almost Ruined Everything
- B4NP Podcast Episode 29: “The Gospels as Memories of Jesus” with Anthony Le Donne
- Christians in Politics: It’s about Holding Powers to a Higher Standard
- B4NP Podcast Episode 28: “Jesus and Divine Violence” with Greg Boyd
- We All Have a History. Even God.