On this episode—without any adult supervision whatsoever—I give my own take on divine violence, specificially: the Flood story, the curses in Deuteronomy 28, and, of course, the one every one wants to talk about, God’s command to the Israelites to wipe the Canaanites off the face of the earth and take their land. And a good time was had by all.
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” Series: for unto us a child is born
- B4NP Podcast Episode 32: “Moving Beyond Patriarchy,” with Carolyn Custis James
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” series: Christmas in America and the Old Testament
- B4NP Podcast Episode 31: “LIVE from Penn State University”
- A Very Brief Thought for Today on How the Bible Works, Which Will Change Your Life