On this episode, Pete and Jared speak to New Testament scholar Anthony Le Donne about The Gospels as memories of Jesus rather than strictly speaking “historical” accounts. Le Donne is the author of several books on Jesus and the Gospels and also edits the Journal for the Study of the Historical Jesus.
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” Series: for unto us a child is born
- B4NP Podcast Episode 32: “Moving Beyond Patriarchy,” with Carolyn Custis James
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” series: Christmas in America and the Old Testament
- B4NP Podcast Episode 31: “LIVE from Penn State University”
- A Very Brief Thought for Today on How the Bible Works, Which Will Change Your Life