This week, Jared and Pete speak with Beverly Gaventa, Distinguished Professor of New Testament, Baylor University, on that important but often misunderstood letter of Paul to the church in Rome–which actually was a letter, written to real people for real reasons, not a piece of abstract theology.
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” Series: for unto us a child is born
- B4NP Podcast Episode 32: “Moving Beyond Patriarchy,” with Carolyn Custis James
- The “Pete Ruins Christmas” series: Christmas in America and the Old Testament
- B4NP Podcast Episode 31: “LIVE from Penn State University”
- A Very Brief Thought for Today on How the Bible Works, Which Will Change Your Life