This week Pete and Jared talk with speaker, author, and theologian Diana Butler Bass about her love for the Bible that has led her beyond code words and conventions to something deeper and more spiritually sustaining.
- B4NP Podcast Episode 24: “Womanist Biblical Interpretation” with Nyasha Junior
- I Am OBVIOUSLY Not a Marcionite (Sheesh)
- B4NP Podcast Episode 23: “What is the Book of Romans Trying to Do?” with Beverly Gaventa
- Can the Bible Be “Trusted” and What Does That Even Mean?
- Why Church Creeds Can’t Have the Last Word (Not Even Yours)