This week’s episode explores how Judaism engages modern biblical scholarship which is often hostile to that tradition. Our guest is Marc Z. Brettler, Bernice and Morton Lerner Professor of Judaic Studies, Duke University. He is the author and editor of several important books including The Jewish Study Bible, The Bible and the Believer, The Jewish Annotated New Testament, and How to Read the Bible.
- A Story of 2 Very Stupid Spies Who Almost Ruined Everything
- B4NP Podcast Episode 29: “The Gospels as Memories of Jesus” with Anthony Le Donne
- Christians in Politics: It’s about Holding Powers to a Higher Standard
- B4NP Podcast Episode 28: “Jesus and Divine Violence” with Greg Boyd
- We All Have a History. Even God.