Ever wish you could ask a true biblical interpretation expert your wildest question about the Bible?
Here's your chance. If we think it might be relevant and helpful to others, Pete Enns will answer your burning question in a special segment on The Bible for Normal People podcast.
Additionally, Pete and other members of our team occassionally select a handful of listener-submitted questions for blog posts, Patreon rants, and Facebook Live events.
Think big! This isn't the venue for asking Pete to speak, endorse a book, or other such requests. We’re looking for complex questions that will generate new perspectives, new visions, and new conversations.
It’s your turn to Ask Pete.
You have two options to submit your question:
- Submit your written question using the form below.
- Leave us a voice message using the button below—in 90 seconds or less. By submitting your question via voice message, you agree to having your voice played on air during a podcast episode.
All questions are moderated by the Bible for Normal People team. Pete may or may not see your question.
Not what you're looking for?
Regrettably, Pete is no longer able to answer personal inquiries (through this website or any other email address that may be floating around out there in the big beautiful digital world); however, there are other ways to get in touch:
- Comment on a blog post that affected you in some way. I read every single comment and I join the conversation when I can.
- Subscribe to my newsletter to receive regular updates from me and The Bible for Normal People team.
- Follow me where I hang out online—Twitter or Facebook—the conversations that happen here are sometimes my favorite.
- Join our Patreon community, where you'll get access to weekly rants from me and Jared—and even opportunities to hop on video hangouts, book studies, and live courses. This is by far the easiest way for us to get to know one another.
- Contact Chaffee Management about booking me for a speaking engagement or event.
- Contact Kathryn Helmers to inquire about possible writing projects.